Monday, February 25, 2013

Twelve Months of Christmas

Hello friends!  I'm running late again but it is still the 25th and that means it's time for the second project in my Twelve Months of Christmas series.

If you recall I decided to make something each month to put into a gift basket for each of our extended family members.  I have quite a fabric stash so I have been on the look out for easy, useful projects to make.  This time around I chose a project I found on Pinterest.  I'm not sure of the designer's name but you can find her post here.
 These are great little fabric holders for a notepad, pen and receipts.  The great thing is I had everything in my stash (including a new package of pens) except the notepads....which I still don't have because my local stores are not cooperating.  Anyway, here are 3 of them.  I have 3 more cut out and ready to go and hopefully I will finish them tonight.  They are super quick to put together and her instructions are perfect.  I didn't find any errors at all.
This one is for my mom.  She loves daisies.
 Here's the inside.  The notepad will go on the right side.  The left side has 2 pockets which I think will be very handy.

So there ya have it!  Project number 2 done!  (well, almost)  Time to start thinking about next month!

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment