Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shopping Our Stash #141

Hello again and welcome!  Time for another great challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  Are you ready to play along?  This week our theme is 3-2-1.  We want to see you use 3 of something, 2 of something else and 1 of another.
 I used another image from Sylvia Zet.  Its called "Fluffy hanging in there".  And she sure is isn't she?  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.
 All my paper is MME and it is all glittered.  My 3-2-1: 3 Design Papers, 2 different colored pearls, 1 charm.  The ribbon and lace have been in my stash for hundreds of years….true story!  The sentiment is from PTI.
 I used the same sketch inside for the writing panel.


So, put on your counting skills this week and play along, ok?

I think that's about it.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Blessings & Hugs,

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooh! so, so, sooooooooooooo lovely! gorgeous coloring, as usual, and the PERFECT choice of 3-2-1 items. (the hundreds-of-years-old lace and ribbon are my faves, lol!) (you sound just like me, stash wise!!!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 3-2-1 card Michelle! I love the colours and all the layers...you always do such a fantastic job finishing the insides of your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, Michelle! That image is so cute and I love the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Beautiful layering and color integration! Nice work!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little paper cottage! Wow, you pay as much attention to the inside of the cards as the outside. I've seldom seen that. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the SOS Heavy Metal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards always amaze me. I can barely do the front, and you do all four sides! I am in awe. And I had no idea you were as old as I am. I, too, have things over 100 years old! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! I love the sweet image and your designs!

    ReplyDelete